How To Contribute
Here are a few ideas for contributing to Project OpenBook.
1. Submit an individual poem
2. Submit artwork
3. Join the team
4. Or you can donate directly to Project OpenBook.
(see below for more details on each)
Submit a Poem!
If you’d like to get your artwork published with Project OpenBook, please send a digital version of the art to email@example.com. You can find poems that need art here.
But also know that there are often a bunch more unillustrated poems waiting on Project OpenBook’s private wiki (where contributors give one another feedback before the poems/art hit the site). We would love to have you join us on the wiki (see Join the OpenBook Team! below).
Please note the following guidelines when submitting art:
- The final book will likely be in black and white. Please keep this in mind when creating your art.
- We envision the book being about 8.5″ tall by 6.0″ wide. Draw big. We can always adjust down.
Join the OpenBook Team!
If you’re interested in doing more, we’d love you to join the “OpenBook Army”, a small team committed to making the gears of Project OpenBook turn. We’re looking for:
- Poets - to write for Project OpenBook on a semi-regular basis
- Illustrators and artists – to contribute artwork for Project OpenBook
- Editors - to provide feedback to our contributing poets and artists
- People of all kind – to manage projects, big and small, to keep the gears of Project OpenBook turning smoothly
We collaborate at a private online wiki hosted at projectopenbook.ning.com. If you’re interested, please complete the following details: